About HVAC Maintenance
Preventative maintenance to your HVAC system is important to prevent repairs to your furnace or air conditioning system. Scheduled preventative maintenance will allow your system or unit to perform safely and effectively – as well as efficiently. An efficient system can even help you save a good deal of money in the long run. It’s also important to run HVAC maintenance to your heat pump, furnace or geothermal unit before winter strikes, so you’re not stuck out in the cold. A malfunctioning heater would not only leave you freezing, but it can freeze the pipes in your home and could cause them to burst under the cold pressure. Steve’s Heating and Cooling can help you maintain and repair your HVAC systems.
Air Conditioning Repair
Although the summer is coming to a close, it’s never too late to get your air conditioning unit repaired in preparation for next year. (And don’t we have quite a few of warm days left in September?)
When it comes to air conditioning repairs, don’t settle. Call us if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Loud wheezing or wailing noise coming from the system or unit – this can indicate a dislodged fan belt, or another loose or broken part.
- Frozen coil(s) – if you forgot to change your filter, this will probably happen.
- Leaking air conditioner
- Air conditioner isn’t cooling your home properly
We provide furnace and heat pump repair and replacement in Cincinnati and the Tri-state area. Don’t get stuck out in the cold this winter season! Call us if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Inadequate heating or no heating
- Heat costs are rising for no apparent reason
- Furnace cycles are off
- The blower fan is running constantly
- The unit or system is too noisy