Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
Steve’s Heating and Cooling strives to improve the air quality in your home by offering HVAC maintenance and repairs for your furnace, AC unit, heat pump and more.
Steve’s Heating and Cooling has serviced Northern Kentucky since 1975. Along the way, we’ve learned a great deal about HVAC maintenance and upkeep.
Here are a few interesting facts about the air quality in your home:
- The average 6-room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year. (Discover Magazine)
- 9 out of 10 system failures are caused by dirt and dust. (Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service)
- A buildup of 0.042 inches of dirt on a heating and cooling cool can decrease efficiency by 21%. (EPA)
- 1 of 6 people who suffer from allergies do so because of the fungi and bacteria in their duct and HVAC systems.
These are just a few facts that show the importance of our Comfort Club. Just like a routine oil change on your vehicle, semi-annual or annual HVAC maintenance on your system will help keep your system running at peak performance.
When you become a Comfort Club member, not only will your system be running at peak performance, but you will also receive some added benefits:
- Semi-annual precision tuneup and system inspection
- 10% discount on all repairs
- 24-hour emergency service / Never an overtime charge
- Comfort Club membership is also transferrable should you decide to sell your home
- And much more…
At Steve’s, we go the extra mile for our customers, and as a Comfort Club member, we assure your comfort all year long.