Spring is here, and that means it’s the time of year to arrange for a professional air conditioning maintenance. Routine spring maintenance is one of the biggest favors you can do for your AC—and for yourself and your family! We offer air conditioning maintenance in Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas. If you call today, you’ll be able to arrange for a convenient time for the inspection and tune-up and be able to face the first hot day of 2019 with no worries.
Why Annual Maintenance is Important
We can hear that nagging part of your brain telling you that this isn’t necessary. “Every year? That seems extreme. The AC is working fine, what’s the point in putting more money into it?” Please don’t listen to that voice. If you want the AC to pay back your initial investment in it and provide reliable cooling, you must have maintenance done each year. (Spring is the best time for it because it cleans and adjusts the system before you need it the most).
Here are some reasons annual maintenance is vital for an AC:
- It removes wear, tear, and dirt. As an air conditioner runs, it starts to wear down—just like any machine. It also collects dirt, which gets into all the components and damages this. This accumulation of strain and dirt can mean extra, costly repairs to keep the AC running. Even worse, it can mean an AC that must be replaced years ahead of time. Without maintenance, an air conditioner can expect to last maybe 8 years. With maintenance, those years double!
- It makes the system dependable. The hottest day of the year comes along, placing a large workload on the air conditioner. Do you want to worry that this extra strain will cause the air conditioner to break down and leave you with a hothouse? The best way to enjoy peace of mind that your air conditioner will fight its way through whatever the coming summer hurls at it is to have the system professionally tuned-up.
- It keeps the AC from costing too much to run. The energy efficiency of your system is only good if the air conditioner receives annual maintenance. Each year that it misses maintenance, your unit’s efficiency will decline. You might end up paying 25% more for your home cooling annually than you should.
Having spring air conditioning maintenance done isn’t a chore. In fact, Steve’s Heating makes it easier than any other local heating and cooling company. We are pleased to be able to offer you membership in our unique Comfort Club. Membership ensures that your systems will always be maintained and performing well. Additional benefits include:
- Semi-annual precision tuneup and system inspection
- 10% discount on all repairs
- 24-hour emergency service with no overtime charges
- Comfort Club membership is also transferable, if you decide to sell your home
Ready to get your AC in-shape for spring? Interested in the perks of our Comfort Club? Get in touch today.